Many of you would have noticed the dramatic slow down in the speed of updates and the quantity of new content in them. I lost a lot of interest in the mod when 1.3 came out due to the dramatic changes required to keep the mod alive (basically an entire rewrite). Up until this time I was still enjoying coding the mod, but having to rewrite code that you had already written in your own spare time is not what I enjoy doing. If it wasn't for the communities support SPC for minecraft 1.3 wouldn't have been released. Now that the mod requires relatively few changes to keep up-to-date I am going to relax a little and let the community help out (if they want to). I have release SPC onto github under the LGPL license. I am unable to currently include the minecraft classes as these are not mine to license, please use the classes that come with the mod in these cases. If you have any further questions feel free to send me a message in the various locations.
HOW TO INSTALL:
1. Go to the ".minecraft/bin" directory and backup minecraft.jar
2. Using 7zip or equally capable archive viewer open minecraft.jar
3. Delete the META-INF folder (if on a MAC *only* delete the Mojang_c files)
4. Copy the "com" directory contained within the mod to minecraft.jar, replacing the existing one.
5. Close minecraft.jar
6. Copy ALL the ".jar" files contained within the mod to the ".minecraft/bin" directory (the same directory as minecraft.jar). This means copy WorldEdit.jar into ".minecraft/bin" NOT into Minecraft.jar
7. Enjoy the mod.